These earrings feature emerald green, lemon yellow, white, and avocado green in an abstract but simple pattern. They are small, measuring just under 1 cm in diameter, and mounted on metal posts.
- READY TO SHIP, you will receive the exact pair of earrings in the picture
- Earrings are just under 1 cm in diameter
- Not waterproof – Do not submerge. These earrings can withstand a walk in the rain, but not an extended dunk in the bathtub or pool
- DO NOT ALLOW TO COME INTO CONTACT WITH RUBBING ALCOHOL. Alcohol is what polymer clay artists use to clean their tools, and it WILL dissolve these earrings.
- Not nickel free BUT I am more than happy to make you a pair that is at no extra cost! Send me a message or a custom order request, and I’ll make it perfect for you!
When I make multicolored roses, I cut the backs off of them to give them a flat surface on one side. The pieces of clay that remain are beautiful and have an abstract art kind of look to them, practically begging to be displayed in their own right. So, I smooth them out to small rounds and secure them to earring posts using an industrial adhesive designed for plastics (which is what polymer clay is) and metals. At the end, I glaze them to give them a little shine.
Ships from Houston, Texas.
Please do not hesitate to contact me about special colors, sizes, or materials! I am more than happy to create a custom item just for you!
Want to see similar items? There are many more in our shop!