These abstract pink cell earrings are inspired by flower shapes and the look of cells under microscopes.
* MADE TO ORDER – I try to make each pair look as much like the picture as possible, but some natural variations do occur
* Earrings are about 1 cm in diameter; each pair is handmade, so there are some natural variations in size
* Not waterproof – These earrings can withstand a walk in the rain, but not an extended dunk in the bathtub or pool
* Hypoallergenic surgical steel posts with rubber backs
* Made by Stephanie’s hands and ships from Houston, Texas, within 1-3 business days via priority mail for a flat rate of $5.50 (for rates outside the US, please scroll up and click on the tab labeled “Shipping and Policies”)
These earrings are made from navy blue, sapphire blue, shimmering gold, and white polymer clay that’s been shaped hand and baked to solidity. I glazed the rounds so that they would look polished and feel smooth.
Made by Stephanie’s hands, and ships from Houston, Texas.
Please do not hesitate to contact me about special colors, sizes, or materials! I am more than happy to create a custom item just for you!
Want to see similar items? There are many more in our shop:TheRaccoonery.etsy.com