This beaded bracelet has been sculpted from handshaped beads in shimmery radiant orchid, pale lavender, dark shimmery grape and cheerful lemon yellow. In between each bead are small, teal colored seed beads. The center bead is yellow with a fuchsia hummingbird’s outline.
Details, measurements, and care of beaded hummingbird bracelet
• Bracelet measures about 8.5 inches long and each bead is under half an inch in diameter.
• Not waterproof – Do not submerge. This bracelet can withstand a walk in the rain, but not an extended dunk in the bathtub or pool. Over time, submersion may damage it.
• DO NOT ALLOW TO COME INTO CONTACT WITH RUBBING ALCOHOL. Alcohol is what polymer clay artists use to clean their tools, and it WILL dissolve these beads.
• Nylon string with silver-colored toggle clasps
• Matte finish
• Made by Stephanie’s hands and ships from Houston, Texas, within 1-3 business days via priority mail for a flat rate of $5.50 (for rates outside the US, please scroll up and click on the tab labeled “Shipping and Policies”)
Please click here to see more items in similar colors:https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheRaccoonery/search?search_query=purple&order=date_desc&view_type=gallery&ref=shop_search
TheRaccoonery offers colorful handmade art and accessories. We put a lot of love into our items, and we hope you feel that when you see them:www.etsy.com/shop/TheRaccoonery
My website: www.TheRaccoonery.com
Shipping and processing
These orchid love knot earrings are made to your order by Stephanie’s hands and ship from Houston, Texas. It takes about 3-5 business days for her to make the piece and pack it up. It then ships via USPS 2-3 day priority with tracking in a bubble mailer with a hand-drawn thank you note featuring your pendant. The note features original art and care instructions for your polymer clay jewelry.