This faux pink and white opal beaded bracelet has been sculpted from soft, shimmering colors that have been hand blended to mimic the unique and beautiful look of white and pink opals. The colors have a warm glow with tiny flecks of glitter shimmering on each bead. Each opalescent bead was blended and shaped by my two hands. In between them are small, golden colored seed beads.
• MADE TO ORDER – Time from payment to shipment is about two weeks.
• Bracelet measures about 8.5 inches long and each bead is under half an inch in diameter.
• Not waterproof – Do not submerge. This bracelet can withstand a walk in the rain, but not an extended dunk in the bathtub or pool. Over time, submersion may damage it.
• DO NOT ALLOW TO COME INTO CONTACT WITH RUBBING ALCOHOL. Alcohol is what polymer clay artists use to clean their tools, and it WILL dissolve these beads.
• Nylon string with silver-colored toggle clasps
• Matte finish
• Made by Stephanie’s hands and ships from Houston, Texas, within 1-3 business days via priority mail for a flat rate of $5.50 (for rates outside the US, please scroll up and click on the tab labeled “Shipping and Policies”)