These earrings feature emerald green, lemon yellow, white, and avocado green in an abstract but simple pattern. They are small, measuring just under 1 cm in diameter, and mounted on metal posts.
MADE TO ORDER – I try to make each pair look as much like the picture as possible, but some natural variations do occur
• Each round measures approximately 1 cm across
• Hypoallergenic surgical steel posts with rubber backs
• Not waterproof – Do not submerge. These earrings can withstand a walk in the rain, but not an extended dunk in the bathtub or pool (Over time, submersion will cause the adhesive to separate the posts from the rounds)
• DO NOT ALLOW TO COME INTO CONTACT WITH RUBBING ALCOHOL. Alcohol is what polymer clay artists use to clean their tools, and it WILL dissolve these earrings.
• Ships from Houston, Texas, within 3-5 business days via priority mail for a flat rate of $5.50
Made by Stephanie’s hands, and ships from Houston, Texas.
Please do not hesitate to contact me about special colors, sizes, or materials! I am more than happy to create a custom item just for you!