Green and gold egg ring
This green and gold egg ring is inspired by marbled agates and the football games at my alma mater. It’s a chic reminder that even when the weather turns brisk, there’s always a new beginning just around the corner.
- READY TO SHIP – You will receive the exact piece pictured above
- Egg is about 2.25 cm from end to end, 4 cm round, and sits about 1.75 cm tall, each piece is handmade, so there is some natural variation in size
- Glossy finish
- Water resistant, NOT waterproof – Do not submerge. Over time, prolonged contact with water may damage it.
- DO NOT ALLOW TO COME INTO CONTACT WITH RUBBING ALCOHOL. Alcohol is what polymer clay artists use to clean their tools, and it WILL dissolve this ring.
- Not nickel free
- Ships from Houston, Texas, within 1-3 business days via priority mail for a flat rate of $5.50 (for rates outside the US, please scroll up and click on the tab labeled “Shipping and Policies”)
This piece is made from dark green and shimmering gold colored polymer clay that’s been hand sculpted and baked to solidity. I glazed the egg so that it would shine and feel smooth.
TheRaccoonery offers affordable handmade art and accessories. We put a lot of love into our items, and we hope you feel that when you see them.
Every life should be free to have a little color and a little sparkle in it, don’t you think?
Please do not hesitate to contact me about special colors, sizes, or materials! I am more than happy to create a custom item just for you!
Want to see similar items? There are many more in our shop!
I do my best to ship the following business day after payment is received and items are processed. Shipping fees are based on US Postal Service prepaid priority boxes, meaning the rate is based on *size rather than weight.* I reuse packing materials I already have when possible in order to be environmentally responsible. Items ship from Houston, Texas.
We want you to be extremely satisfied with your purchase. We make every effort to describe our products properly and provide clear photos. We will accept returns within 7 days of your receiving your purchase if an item is grossly misrepresented or arrives damaged. Return authorizations are required for proper processing via e-mail. Should you need to return your purchase, you will receive store credit in the amount of the original purchase, less the shipping. Custom-made items constitute a final sale.