This green and gold nautilus shell necklace sits on an 18″ silver-plated Singapore chain. It is perfect for a central Texas wedding as a bridesmaid gift, or to wear to sporting events.
• MADE TO ORDER – I try to make each pendant look as much like the picture as possible, but some natural variations do occur
• An 18″ silver-plated Singapore (delicately twisted) chain is included
• Pendant is about 4 cm across
• Matte finish
• Water resistant, NOT waterproof – Do not submerge. Over time, prolonged contact with water may cause damage.
• DO NOT ALLOW TO COME INTO CONTACT WITH RUBBING ALCOHOL. Alcohol is what polymer clay artists use to clean their tools, and it WILL dissolve this pendant.
• Nickel-free chain
• Ships from Houston, Texas, within 5 business days via priority mail for a flat rate of $5.50 (for rates outside the US, please scroll up and click on the tab labeled “Shipping and Policies”)
I sculpted the pendant by hand from polymer clay and baked it to solidity. Each swirl of color, each curve, and each cut in the shell were made by my two hands.
TheRaccoonery offers colorful art and accessories. We put a lot of love into our items, and we hope you feel that when you see them.
Every life should be free to have a little color and a little sparkle in it, don’t you think?
Please do not hesitate to contact me about special colors, sizes, or materials! I am more than happy to create a custom item just for you!
Want to see similar items? There are many more in our shop!