This beaded bracelet has been sculpted from bold, springy colors that are clean and cheerful. Each bead was blended and shaped by my two hands. In between them are small, golden and green colored seed beads.
• READY TO SHIP, you will receive the exact bracelet in the photo
• Bracelet measures about 8.5 inches long and each bead is under half an inch in diameter.
• Not waterproof – Do not submerge. This bracelet can withstand a walk in the rain, but not an extended dunk in the bathtub or pool. Over time, submersion may damage it.
• DO NOT ALLOW TO COME INTO CONTACT WITH RUBBING ALCOHOL. Alcohol is what polymer clay artists use to clean their tools, and it WILL dissolve these beads.
• Nylon string with silver-colored toggle clasps
• Matte finish
• Made by Stephanie’s hands and ships from Houston, Texas, within 1-3 business days via priority mail for a flat rate of $5.50 (for rates outside the US, please scroll up and click on the tab labeled “Shipping and Policies”)
TheRaccoonery offers colorful handmade art and accessories. We put a lot of love into our items, and we hope you feel that when you see them.
Please do not hesitate to contact me about special colors, sizes, or materials! I am more than happy to create a custom item just for you!
Want to see similar items? There are many more in our shop!
I do my best to ship the following business day after payment is received and items are processed. Shipping fees are based on US Postal Service prepaid priority boxes, meaning the rate is based on *size rather than weight.* I reuse packing materials I already have when possible in order to be environmentally responsible. Items ship from Houston, Texas.