This green bear pin is made from polymer clay in a mosaic-style speckle.
• READY TO SHIP, you will receive the exact pin in the photo
• Bear measures 4.5 cm across and 2 cm tall.
• Not waterproof – Do not submerge. This pin can withstand a walk in the rain, but not an extended dunk in the bathtub or pool. Over time, submersion may damage it.
• DO NOT ALLOW TO COME INTO CONTACT WITH RUBBING ALCOHOL. Alcohol is what polymer clay artists use to clean their tools, and it WILL dissolve these beads.
• Mounted on a silver-colored lapel pin base with a butterfly clutch closure
• Matte finish
• Made by Stephanie’s hands and ships from Houston, Texas, within 1-3 business days via priority mail for a flat rate of $5.50 (for rates outside the US, please scroll up and click on the tab labeled “Shipping and Policies”)
TheRaccoonery offers colorful handmade art and accessories. We put a lot of love into our items, and we hope you feel that when you see them.
Please do not hesitate to contact me about special colors, sizes, or materials! I am more than happy to create a custom item just for you!
Want to see similar items? There are many more in our shop!
I do my best to ship the following business day after payment is received and items are processed. Shipping fees are based on US Postal Service prepaid priority boxes, meaning the rate is based on *size rather than weight.* I reuse packing materials I already have when possible in order to be environmentally responsible. Items ship from Houston, Texas.