These lemon yellow rose earrings are made of polymer clay and measure approximately 1.5 cm across.
• MADE TO ORDER
• Each rose measures approximately 1.5 cm across
• Not waterproof – Do not submerge. These earrings can withstand a walk in the rain, but not an extended dunk in the bathtub or pool
• DO NOT ALLOW TO COME INTO CONTACT WITH RUBBING ALCOHOL. Alcohol is what polymer clay artists use to clean their tools, and it WILL dissolve these earrings.
• Hypoallergenic stainless steel posts with rubber backs
• Made by Stephanie’s hands and ships from Houston, Texas, within 1-3 business days via priority mail for a flat rate of $5.50 (for rates outside the US, please scroll up and click on the tab labeled “Shipping and Policies”)
I made these earrings from sunny, bright lemon yellow polymer clay that’s been hand shaped and baked to solidity. I glazed the blooms so that they would shine and feel smooth.
TheRaccoonery offers affordable handmade art and accessories. We put a lot of love into our items, and we hope you feel that when you see them.
Every life should be free to have a little color and a little sparkle in it, don’t you think?
Please do not hesitate to contact me about special colors, sizes, or materials! I am more than happy to create a custom item just for you!
Want to see similar items? There are many more in our shop!
I do my best to ship the following business day after payment is received and items are processed. Shipping fees are based on US Postal Service prepaid priority boxes, meaning the rate is based on *size rather than weight.* I reuse packing materials I already have when possible in order to be environmentally responsible. Items ship from Houston, Texas.
We want you to be extremely satisfied with your purchase. We make every effort to describe our products properly and provide clear photos. We will accept returns within 7 days of your receiving your purchase if an item is grossly misrepresented or arrives damaged. Return authorizations are required for proper processing via e-mail. Should you need to return your purchase, you will receive store credit in the amount of the original purchase, less the shipping. Custom-made items constitute a final sale.