This pink and gold marbled pendant sits on an 18″ silver-plated Singapore chain. The pendant’s shape is chunky and bold while the colors and soft twisting of the chain are delicate and put you in mind of spring.
• MADE TO ORDER – I try to make each pendant look as much like the picture as possible, but some natural variations do occur
• An 18″ silver-plated Singapore (delicately twisted) chain is included
• Pendant is about 3.5 cm across
• Matte finish
• Water resistant, NOT waterproof – Do not submerge. Over time, prolonged contact with water may cause the cabochon (the colored disk) to part from the round bezel in which it sits.
• DO NOT ALLOW TO COME INTO CONTACT WITH RUBBING ALCOHOL. Alcohol is what polymer clay artists use to clean their tools, and it WILL dissolve this pendant.
• Ships from Houston, Texas, within 5 business days via priority mail for a flat rate of $5.50 (for rates outside the US, please scroll up and click on the tab labeled “Shipping and Policies”)
I made the cabochon from polymer clay that I hand marbled and shaped and baked to solidity.
TheRaccoonery offers affordable colorful art and accessories. We put a lot of love into our items, and we hope you feel that when you see them.
Every life should be free to have a little color and a little sparkle in it, don’t you think?
Please do not hesitate to contact me about special colors, sizes, or materials! I am more than happy to create a custom item just for you!
Want to see similar items? There are many more in our shop!
I do my best to ship the following business day after payment is received and items are processed. Shipping fees are based on US Postal Service prepaid priority boxes, meaning the rate is based on *size rather than weight.* I reuse packing materials I already have when possible in order to be environmentally responsible. Items ship from Houston, Texas.
We want you to be extremely satisfied with your purchase. We make every effort to describe our products properly and provide clear photos. We will accept returns within 7 days of your receiving your purchase if an item is grossly misrepresented or arrives damaged. Return authorizations are required for proper processing via e-mail. Should you need to return your purchase, you will receive store credit in the amount of the original purchase, less the shipping. Custom-made items constitute a final sale.